The European Union (EU) has implemented a system to protect the health and welfare of consumers and users of manufactured products and these products are identified by the use of “CE Marking”. EU Directives and harmonized standards were created to ensure conformity to safely and quality standards throughout all member states of the EC. These directives are voted into laws by the respective countries and compliance is required by all manufacturers and importers.
Greystone Energy Systems has successfully demonstrated compliance of several temperature and humidity products to the appropriate EU directives.
As of December 31, 2000 Greystone products lines have been in compliance with the CE standard. All products shipped to European companies bare the CE mark and include the Declaration of Conformity.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY DOCUMENTS
- Temperature: TSPC, TSRC, TXRC, TE500B/C/F, TE500D/DC/DR/FD, TE500E/ES/FL/G, NTRC
- Humidity: HRC, RH100B, RH100S, RH200/300, RH210/310, NTDA, NTOA, SPC
- Pressure: LP3, ULP, RPC, WP, PGS100A
- Flow: ESF35
- Power: CS/SC Switches, CS/SC Sensors
- Signal Interfaces: ETP
- Air & Gas: CMD, CMD5B1000, CDD3/4/5 , AIR41, AIR4200